Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Decorating with vintage stamped linens.

Vintage linens with lovely stamped designs are often found at rummage sales and thrift stores.
The designs were meant to be hand embroidered by an industrious house wife.
I know I'll never embroider them but that didn't stop me from buying them and stashing them away!

So rather than keep them in a drawer I decided to use them just the way they are.
These linens go particularly well with farmhouse and prairie decor adding a rustic charm to your table. Remember that the designs were meant to be removed once the embroidery was complete
so I don't recommend washing them.
 Use them alone . . .
 Or layer them with other linens.
I especially the rich color of this golden brown one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, stop by again soon!
Wishing you all the best, Tina from CherryPrairie